Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shirt #15 - Heck Nah Playa You Know That's Polo

Manufacturer: Ralph Lauren
Brand: Polo Ralph Lauren
Shirt Name: Classic-Fit Broadcloth Regent
Year Purchased: 2002

To all my fans (yeah, all 3 of you), my apologies for being a slacker of late. I've been walking around with 3 shirts in my bag the last several weeks thinking I would blog about them from work...shh don't tell my boss lady. Better yet, tell her since I haven't done any blogging from work. It'll make me look good :).

And since we are talking about looking good, I present to my blue Polo buttoned down...don't I look fly?
I bought this shirt in 2002 to be my interview shirt. I thought it would show that I have class and style despite my no-tie stance [ed. note: I haven't owned a tie since 1999, when I got my first .com job.]

Real talk, every man needs a blue polo in their wardrobe and this is mine. The sleeves are just long enough when my arms are down but they do ride up a bit when I raise them. But who among us can't say they have a shirt that does that to them. This is a great shirt that can be dressed up and worn on Easter Sunday or casualed down for that night out at the club the night before Easter Sunday.

So, what do you think?

What should I do with this shirt?

Please use the voting buttons to tell me if I should Keep, Donate, Burn, or Frame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment