Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Shirt #16 - I'm the cream of the crop, I rise to the top

Manufacturer: Sean John
Brand: Sean John
Shirt Name: SJ CREME DE LA CREME Tee
Year Purchased: 2009

So I've been away for a while...my bad folk. Well I'm back... actually I'm in Grand Forks, North Dakota Wut Wut!!! Since I could not find the big party out here I figured I would post another shirt. This shirt was specifically selected for those of you that may have forgotten, my shirt selection is #1, the creme de la creme. And doesn't that maroon make me look so fly!

So there's no great story behind me buying this shirt, but I am mad that I found someone else selling my shirt for $13.88 when I think I paid $35.00 for this shirt. This cat is diluting the value of my shirt investment. Well I guess he is only selling an XL and let's just say mine is bigger than XL. Maybe the price per foot of fabric works out to be the same. OK, now I'm calm, feel free to sell your baby tee for whatever you want!

As for me and my shirt, the fit is good the color is nice and it has a good message. Mike is the Greatest. You couldn't possibly separate me from this near one of a kind shirt.

So, what do you think?

What should I do with this shirt?

Please use the voting buttons to tell me if I should Keep, Donate, Burn, or Frame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment