Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shirt #18 - The Sherbet Shirt


Manufacturer: Enyce Clothing Company, Brand of Distinction
Brand: Enyce
Shirt Name: 2 Cool 2 Be Plaid
Year Purchased: 2005

First and foremost, I must thank my good friend Jin Ho for naming this the Sherbet Shirt.  I bought this shirt to wear with my Rod Laver Adidas, and not those crappy leather ones.  The original mesh Rod Lavers not those new fangled leather ones.

Man, I wonder what Jin is up to.  By the way, thanks for those court side tickets to the Warriors game back in the day.  Too bad Jesus Shuttlesworth gave your Warriors the business.

So really, this is just a cool @$$ shirt.  The arms are slightly short, but the fit overall is good.  I love this shirt in the summer, but with the long sleeves I can wear it year round.  And with the dreary Seattle winters, this shirt might be the only brightness Seattle gets from September until the start of April. And that's a fact Jack...Ohhh!

So, what do you think?

What should I do with this shirt?

Please use the voting buttons to tell me if I should Keep, Donate, Burn, or Frame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment