Monday, March 29, 2010

Shirt #14 - The Inagural Sean John Appearance


Manufacturer: Sean John
Brand: Sean John
Shirt Name: Sean John Powder Blue Short Sleeved Button Down
Year Purchased: 2008

It was all a dream. I used to read Word Up! magazine...
Man, the Sean John line always makes me reminisce on Biggie the greatest rapper of all time! I was so amped up to take this picture for the blog I had to make it an action shot. I'm pointing at you my friend. Only think is, I've never realized how long this shirt came down on my arms. it looks like I have no arms.
By the way, the opening lyrics, Biggie's Unbelievable. If you don't know now you know.

This is a great spring summer shirt. I can even see myself walking on the beach on a warm summer day with my shirt open and a tank top on. And of course I would have the chancletas on (look it up, it's a word) so my toes can enjoy the breeze.

So, what do you think?

What should I do with this shirt?

Please use the voting buttons to tell me if I should Keep, Donate, Burn, or Frame it.

1 comment:

  1. I like the action shot. I vote donate - you look like you're armless and almost legless. :) Good job on keeping the blog alive. All my complaining worked after all.

    ReplyDelete