Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shirt #13 - LRG does not Stand for Large (Part 2 of 2)

Manufacturer: Lifted Research Group
Brand: LRG
Shirt Name: LRG GRASS ROOTS SIX KNIT TEE (B&T) - Brown
Year Purchased: 2009

So when I first wore this shirt a girl asked me if LRG stood for...oh wait, I already told this story. Well for those of you that don't know, I bought these shirts from one of the best stores around, Dr. Jays. No, they are not owned by the great basketball player Julius 'Dr. J' Erving, but if you grew up in NYC you will know the chain of stores as the #1 place to get the latest sneakers and gear. Fortunately they are now online so even though I am across the country in Seattle I can keep up on my fashion and rep NYC on the West Coast.

Really not much more to say about this shirt other than it is the brown version of the green shirt I posted earlier today. And for those of you wondering, I didn't wear both shirts today. I actually embarked on this journey last November. I've been committed to not repeating any of my shirts since the start so I am a bit behind on my blogging. I have a backlog of shirts that I am working through.

So, what do you think?

What should I do with this shirt?

Please use the voting buttons to tell me if I should Keep, Donate, Burn, or Frame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment