Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shirt #10 - Have No Fear People, the Plaids Are Back!

Manufacturer: Harbor Bay Clothing Company
Brand: HB SPORT by Harbor Bay
Shirt Name: Harbor Bay® Black Flannel Sport Shirt
Year Purchased: 2000

When Y2K became Y2-Nothing reality set in. I've gotta dress like the other folk I work with, you know, the professionals. See I worked for NDB.com and we were somewhere between the finance world of gray suits and the .com world of t-shirts. That combination produced a lot of plaids, polo's and in some rare and odd circumstances turtlenecks. Ha...ha...ha, turtlenecks make me laugh. Well since polo's are too preppy I stocked up on plaid. What a misguided soul I was. Fortunately I have come to realize that it's not about the clothes, but the man which means that I make everything look cool.

This is a classic plaid shirt. If you are going to have plaid in your wardrobe you have to have a red plaid. Since it's flannel I have also been known to wear it as a light jacket so it is quite versatile. I know, it's not very NYC, but hey I make this shirt look good don't I?

So, what do you think?

What should I do with this shirt?

Please use the voting buttons to tell me if I should Keep, Donate, Burn, or Frame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment