Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shirt #12 - LRG does not Stand for Large (Part 1 of 2)


Manufacturer: Lifted Research Group
Brand: LRG
Shirt Name: LRG GRASS ROOTS SIX KNIT TEE (B&T) - Green
Year Purchased: 2009

So last year I realized that I don't have any LRG branded clothes in my closet, and as you all know, I love the brand names. [ed. note: Would it be inappropriate for me to add a "chika chika" sound right here? I really want to. Wouldn't it be funny?] I was like DAMN! LRG is popular. LRG makes clothes for the big man. LRG should be on my back. So I go out and buy a pair of LRG Tee's (that's why this is part 1 of 2 genius) and I proudly put it on the first time and wear it to work because it just meets the bar of not being too casual according to my loosly defined scale. Thing is, first day I wear it, with the matching sneaks from Rocket Dog Arsenals the first question I get is does LRG stand for large? How could she not know LRG, it's urban (and by that I mean that hip-hop heads wear it) and extreme (yeah, the skateboarders) I thought all bases were covered. It doesn't happen often, but I guess I was wrong (jokes).

Now about the shirt. It's still fairly new and it's a good looking shirt. Not to mention that I have a matching pair of shoes. I'm kind of a plain dude so this fits my style well.

So, what do you think?

What should I do with this shirt?

Please use the voting buttons to tell me if I should Keep, Donate, Burn, or Frame it.

2 comments: