Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shirt #20 - This is My Flair

Manufacturer: Enyce Clothing Company, Brand of Distinction
Brand: Enyce
Shirt Name: The Beige Tee
Year Purchased: 2006-ish

Guess what, this is another shirt that I bought because of the brand name.  Yup a common theme for me.  I bought clothes because of the brand name.  Then I spend so much time trying to pretend I don't even what brand I'm wearing. You know, when someone says "nice shirt, who makes it?" My response is generally, "man [woman], I don't know.  I don't pay attention to brands I just pick something out of the closet."  All the while deep down I'm like you better recognize.  Hell yeah I'm wearing [INSERT BRAND NAME HERE]!

All that said, here is a shirt that I rock for brand purposes only.  Honestly, I don't love this shirt but it is in my regular rotation.  I wear it to work (one of the benefits of working for a .com), to play basketball (ok, it's been a while), and on weekends.

So, what do you think?

What should I do with this shirt?

Please use the voting buttons to tell me if I should Keep, Donate, Burn, or Frame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment