Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shirt #21 - If You With Me Throw Up The Diamond One Time!

Manufacturer: Rocawear Apparel
Brand: Rocawear
Shirt Name: ROC Master of the Craft Tee
Year Purchased: 2008

OK, look past all the wrinkles.  Seriously, I know there are a bunch of them, but ignore them for a moment and embrace the visual.  Appreciate the statement.  Master of the Craft (PERIOD - spelled for emphasis).  Honestly, looking at this shirt makes me think of that Jay-Z song.  You know, What They Gonna Do - Part II, off the Blueprint 2 album.
  If you with me throw up the diamond one time
  Ladies if you with me grind to the baseline
  Fellas don't be scared to grab her from behind
  And make her show out her wild side, throw out her backside

Only this that's a little suspect about this shirt is the image kinda looks like a bib...doesn't it.  Have another look.  It works though. Because when I drop food on my shirt I can play it off and act like it's OK because I have a bib.

So, what do you think?

What should I do with this shirt?

Please use the voting buttons to tell me if I should Keep, Donate, Burn, or Frame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment