Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shirt #23 - The Perfect Combination

Manufacturer: Marc Ecko Enterprises
Brand: Eckō Unlimited, Since 1972
Shirt Name: Eckō Unltd. Classic Polo
Year Purchased: 2007

How often do you find the perfect combination? Well this shirt is one half of a perfect combination when I pair it with my grey with gold trim Jordan 16.5's. When I put that outfit on I hear Perfect Combination playing in the back of my head. You know, the Stacy Lattisaw & Johnny Gill song...good grief, just listen to the song.

How can you separate a man from the shirt that creates songs of love in his head?

Now I know, the shirt is short, but like I've said before, that's the torture these shirt designers put the big man through. I have a long torso and short legs. But still this is a nice shirt. This is my shirt!

So, what do you think?

What should I do with this shirt?

Please use the voting buttons to tell me if I should Keep, Donate, Burn, or Frame it.

1 comment: