Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Shirt #22 - Did Someone Say Hawaii?

Manufacturer: Ralph Lauren
Brand: Polo Ralph Lauren
Shirt Name: The Island Polo
Year Purchased: 2006

First things first, Happy Birthday Brian (my youngest brother).  I blog this shirt in honor of you and your sense of style.

My friends, I am on Vacation!  No really I am.  I'm sitting in a hotel in sweltering Washing DC in the summer so what better thing to write about than a summery Hawaiian style polo shirt from well  Polo.  For this shirt, I really cannot remember why I bought it.  I know it wasn't for a trip to the Caribbean although that would have been a good reason.  Actually, I think I bought it because I really liked it.  Or at least liked the brand.  I know, old story, Mike has brand envy so he's loaded up his closet with all of the brands he wanted as a kid...blah blah blah.  I'll spare you the brand fascination details here but you can read more about them in my posts for Shirt #5 and Shirt #6.

To be honest, I'm not in love with this shirt, but I do throw it on every once in a while just because. Because what you ask? I don't know, just accept it.  I will say however that I do look good in blue.  Hmm...maybe I like this one after all.  It does fit me well unlike the shirts that I own that are too small or too big.  I really don't have that many shirts that fit me just right.

So, what do you think?

What should I do with this shirt?

Please use the voting buttons to tell me if I should Keep, Donate, Burn, or Frame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment