Monday, September 27, 2010

Shirt #26 - Sweater Week Part 3, Middle Child Syndrome

Manufacturer: Damani Dada
Brand: DaDa Supreme
Shirt Name: DaDa Navy Swoosh Sweater
Year Purchased: 2002

So now you know, Sweater Week is a 5 part series...actually 6 but I wanted to title this one Middle Child Syndrome to represent me. You see, I am the child number 3 in a set of 5 so I have had the burden of being a true middle child.  Us middle children are the ones who get nothing but give everything and we still make it great.  Just kidding, I love you madre.  You made us all great and gave us everything we ever needed.

So for this sweater, I look darn good.  No joke, each time I wear this sweater someone tells me how dope it looks.  Only problem is that I cannot raise my arms when I wear it.  It is a bit on the short side, but other than that, the fit is great.  And it is another nice heavy sweater for the winter.  Plus it makes me look suave and debonair. Hahaha, I'll have to send this to my brother Eric (not biological, but just as close).

So Eric's mom Joyce used to call me "suave and debonair" when she would come bring us brownies during our years at Babson College.  Man did she make some good brownies.  His little brother Eddie leaked the secret to her always moist brownies too, milk and chocolate chips...mmm.  I was great because when she would say it Eric would just roll his eyes and I would smirk.

Now back to the sweater.  What do you think?

What should I do with this shirt?

Please use the voting buttons to tell me if I should Keep, Donate, Burn, or Frame it.

2 comments:

  1. Love the creativity in your blog, too bad you don't have that purple & gray shirt from freshman year that I wore all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burn it! Looks like it divides you in half.

    ReplyDelete